The 411 On My Journey!
I’m going to give you all the 411 on my journey, which means I’m going to share some fun things that have been helping me during my journey.
Whoever created the smartphone is a genius and whoever created these awesome apps are AWESOME too.
The apps that have helping me through this journey are
1) Bible (love the devotionals in the morning)
4) Zen Labs C25K
7) Sparkpeople Produce
I’m all over the place with my music. I mean one minute I can be jamming to Mercy Me then a 3 minutes later its Usher. My little Ipod has so much variety it makes me laugh to even think about. This morning when I was running Cyndi Lauper “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” came on. Yes I said it Cyndi, I just wanted to stop running and start dancing b/c I just love that song. I’m just going to give you a glimpse into my iPod. I have so many songs and I will be here all day typing each one out.
What’s Playing on my Ipod?
1) Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
2) Livin’ on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
3) All this Time by Britt Nicole
4) Stand by Britt Nicole
5) Still that Girl and The Sun is Rising by Britt Nicole
6) Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
7) Army of Me by Christina Aguilera
8) Cease Fire by Christina Aguilera
9) I love Colton Dixon so his whole album in on my playlist
10) No Easy Way Out by Dj Fait
11) Poison by Groove Coverage
12) Brokenhearted and Hello by Karmin
13) Part of Me by Katy Perry
14) Mandisa her whole album is part of my playlist
15) Girls Just Want to Have Fun: Cyndi Lauper
16) FootLoose by Kenny Longgins
17) Catch my Breath by Kelly Clarkson plus two other songs
18) Fighter by Christina Aguilera
19) Heart attack by Demi Lovato
20) Hall of Fame by the Script
A Peek into my Mornings:
Luckily I’m a morning person, but that doesn’t mean I like to wake up early on the weekends. I do cherish my sleep. I set my alarm every morning except for the weekends to 4:50 am. It’s hard and the reason I set my alarm to 4:50 in the morning is b/c it gives me 10 minutes to fight with myself. Yes I fight with myself about getting up, I just want to stay in my cozy bed. I’m out of my bed at 5 am and I then my day starts.
I go to the bathroom before I do anything. Once that is completed I head into the kitchen. Every morning I take Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer before I start my workout. The Vega Pre-Workout Energizer gives me a boost to kick my butt during my workout. Sometimes I sleep in my workout clothes and sometimes I don’t, it just truly depends on how I’m feeling before I go to bed. Once my workouts are completed I sometimes take Vega Sport Accelerator. The Vega Accelerator helps with recovery. I make myself breakfast and pack my lunch for the day. Hop in the shower, get ready for work, and then I’m out the door for work.
There are mornings where I don’t want to get up each morning, but I get up. I was almost 260 pounds and now I’m at 221. Is exercising hard, yes I would be lying if I say no. My faith and seeing myself grow these past few months shows me that I can do anything I put my heart into. Start out small and end your journey in a big way. I’m finding myself with morning energy and pushing myself to do new things. I have a race called Mudderella and Old Rag Mountain to do this fall. Don’t Limit What YOU Can Do!!! Life is to precious to sit back do nothing. I want to LIVE and I’m Kicking Butt. I’m creating a NEW ME!!!